35% FOOD GRADE HYDROGEN PEROXIDE (H2O2 has one more oxygen atom than water). If you do not have this versatile product in your home, get some. (You can find it on Amazon, as well as in some health food stores.)
35% food grade hydrogen peroxide is not the same stuff in the brown container from Rite Aide everyone has in their medicine cabinet. Most commercial peroxide at only 3% H2O2, is generally a low-grade and usually impure, containing toxic stabilizers such as acetanilide, phenol, sodium stanate and tertrasodium phosphate. The difference in strength and efficacy between 35% Food Grade and drugstore peroxide is vast. Sort of like the chasm of potency between a lite beer and absinthe.
35% food grade peroxide oxidizes, killing germs on anything it touches. Consumed in a very diluted concentration, it can neutralize toxins, kill parasites, and clear other pathogens from the body. Plus it breaks down into oxygen and water. Since most of your body (over 99%) is made from just four elements: hydrogen, oxygen, carbon, and nitrogen, hydrogen peroxide is already a basic part of your anatomy.
Just be aware that this is STRONG stuff. Keep away from children and animals, just as you would with bleach. If it gets on your fingers, it will turn them white and burn for a few minutes, but do no permanent damage. DO NOT EVER USE IT UNDILUTED, ESPECIALLY WHEN INGESTING IT.
(By contrast, BLEACH is a caustic, toxic chemical, a lot more dangerous.)
Some Ways To Use 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide:
- BEST NATURAL AUTOMATIC DISH-WASHING SOLUTION: A tablespoon or two of Oxiclean mixed with a 1/3 cup 35% peroxide, leaves dishes clean, shining, sanitized & your dishwasher free of gunk. BY FAR better than any commercial brand. Environmentally safe.
- USE INSTEAD OF BLEACH: Makes laundry clean-smelling, does not leech color (if used in small amounts) softens, sanitizes. A bit more expensive than supermarket bleach, but worth it.
- CAN BE ADDED TO ANY HOUSEHOLD CLEANER: Put a few tablespoons of 35% hydrogen peroxide in any spray cleaner. This will remove toxins, parasites & pathogens from any surface. Gets rid of odors, mold, germs and leaves everything shining clean. (Be sure to rinse surfaces that pets & children will walk on or touch.) It is non-toxic, but better not to get on paws or little hands.
- A FEW DROPS: (VERY DILUTED!!!) In your portable water bottles (don’t use in plastic) try stainless steel or ceramic lined bottles. 3 to 5 drops of FOOD GRADE hydrogen peroxide per liter of drinking water (add only to spring or distilled water) will oxygenate your water and purify it. Also energizes by oxygenating your system.
- ADD A CUP TO THE BATH: One of the best ways to absorb oxygen from H2O2 is in the bath. This is also great for skin conditions.
- READ UP: There are many testimonial about 35% peroxide for health, a cleaner home, and a safer way to sanitize. Get rid of bleach in your home altogether. Completely outdated and not a Biohack tool.
- MANY SITES WILL TRY TO SCARE YOU AWAY FROM THIS VALUABLE PRODUCT. IF YOU HAVE FEAR, KEEP READING UP. DON’T TAKE ONE PERSON’S WORD FOR IT.